Saturday, September 22, 2007

Who am I?

My name is John Vaughan. I go by "Jv", i have had this nickname since the 8th grade and people rarely call me John unless I'm in trouble. I was born January 4, 1986. I am from Baltimore, Maryland. I grew up in the city for most of my life until my mom decided to move me and my two sisters out to Prince Georges County, Maryland. I have played sports all my life , mainly just football and basketball. I was a standout athlete in high school, and i am currently on a full basketball scholarship. I am majoring in communications. This is my fourth year, but due to a knee injury my sophomore year, I will remain here until 2009.
I am an outgoing person who loves to have fun but also be smart in certain situations. Although I come from a very tough lifestyle which most would call "ghetto", I am adaptable to various personalities and ethnicities of my peers. I am a hard worker and I really enjoy coming to class every Monday night and expression my opinions, but at the same time also listening to others opinions also. This is who i am in 2 paragraphs.

No comments: