Women in hip hop should be treated the same. I feel that if a woman feels that she can be sucessful in the hip hop industry than she should be allowed the same opportunuti and privalleges. However, woman are portrayed in so mny diferent aspects and ways other than men. Women are judged on their hair, weight, skin tone and body type and not because of thier talent. It ws eveident in the video because it showed that lighskinned woman are accepted easier than dark skinned woman.
Women are responsible for safeguarding their deception. People are always judged by how they present themselves. Even though it is unfair that is the world we live in. I believ that if women wee more careful with how they portay themselves in music videos, then they would have a lot more respect in the indutry. I personally have a high rspect for women period. I just feel that women are viewed the wrong way because of how they are used in the music industry.
Public campaigns are both helpful and hurtful to hip hop. Sometimes hip hop campaigs for god causes which portray a positive image on hip hop. However, most hip hop campaigns are seen as an oppurtunity for people to party hard , meet lots of freaky women, drink and do drugs. So i feel that it has both a negative and positve impact on hip hop.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment